Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What would you like to do to those guys who buy rhino horn, tiger phalluses, etc. for male "enhancement"?

There's still a strong industry for these old aphrodisiacs, to the point where many animals are poached to near extinction....

Favorite Answer

Beat them to death with an elephant phallus.

It's always the horn that makes us horny (seriously that's where the term "me so horny" comes from- the horns- of a ram or bull in european folklore symbolized fertility whereas the horn of the rhino in african legend symbolized masculine sexual fortitude- then there's the horn of the mythical unicorn thought to have healing properties of its own- ultimately the horn has always and will always be a phallic symbol) It was rumored for a while that ground up rhino horn (essentially made of keratin) was used Traditional Chinese Medicine as an aphrodisiac. This was never the case (never found a rhino horn in any eastern medicine text that used it for this purpose). However, these eastern medicine practitioners did often use it to bring a fever down- so maybe a way to make your theory work is it cures men of fevers (fevers make them weaker) so that they will have their fortitude restored to pursue endeavors that require their renewed stamina (woo sex!). I can't imagine this practice being a very popular one now with the whole rhino poaching ban (since they are endangered species) and ahh modern medicine.

Smack 'em up side the head with my rollin' pin, just like I'ma gonna do my old man. He's bin runnin' around this here P&S thang a-chasin' all these homewerckers in here and makin' good time with 'em. I reckon ever' last one of 'em's a HUSSY!

You reckon my man's been a-usin' some of them thangs and it's why he's a-carryin' on like that?*

(Begging pardons. It IS a serious issue, indeed, but as long as cultural superstitions prevail over scientific evidence the markets will remain strong, and the most logical thing to do would be to impose stiffer penalties on the poachers AND the vendors.)

I think we should lock them in a room full of tigers, rhinos, elephants, land sharks, etc., and tell the animals that certain human body parts are effective for animal 'enhancement'.

Source(s): We could sell the tapes to "When Animals Attack ... This Time, It's Personal."

Buy them a Ferrari. An expensive option currently only available to wealthy sufferers of perceived penile deficiency, but the cost is well worth it to save those gorgeous animals.

Source(s): Ps, I keep wanting to refer to the plural of phallus as 'phalli'? Does this make my latin fetish beyond repair? Though strictly speaking this is late latin from the Greek. Nurse!

I say if they want these particular items so badly, throw them in a pit of tigers or rhinos, with a pair of child safety scisscors, a bottle opener, and a box of band-aids; and see how much they want them afterwards...

• kriend

Make them wear a gourd in public like the men in Papau, New Guinea, except--glue their gourd on.

Cane them publicly and toss them in a Chinese prison for the rest of their lives. I am a conservative who does not believe in the death penalty, so just put them away for life and NOT in an American prison.....too good for them.

feed their woo hoo's to a tiger and a rhino

• orange

Stuff the said part up their behind .