how to boot people off yahoo messenger?

how to boot people off yahoo messenger?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Fay
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You would have to get a bootcode program, they are dogy sites places you proberly wouldnt want to go to. And as the ist answer said yahoo can close your account if you use this type of crap.

• staude
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

there are some diverse the right thank you to keep away from from being booted from the room -- there are some diverse clientele that paintings properly with messenger -- yazak-ymlite-ytunnel-yahelite and a extra present day one ytk-- ytk claims to be unbootable and that i've got heard stable issues approximately it -- even nevertheless it expenses -- google seek those maximum are loose -- myself i want yahelite its a stable shopper as quickly as you techniques to navigate in it . i shop messenger interior the history and chat with yahelite if I honestly have any problems with being booted . yet another efficient hint google seek darkyahoo wish this facilitates ya

• 1 decade ago

you can just set them to IGNORE... If you get caught running any type of script that causes someone elses messenger to crash, yahoo can and WILL shut you down.

They also can track your IP address, and if you do it too many times, they'll refuse service period.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.