The ipod classic or the touch?

I am just wondering what would be the best choice. I know i want an ipod for christmas but i dont know what one to get, the ipod classic or the ipod touch. i want the ipod touch because of all of the web acces the big screen and that it is just soooo cool, but i am having doubts about the capacity. Because i know it will hold enough songs but will it be able to hold enough movies if i wanted to. and then there is the classic with much much more capacity. So i just want your guys opinion on which one you favor

Favorite Answer

If you want to watch movies I would go with the touch. If you want a BIG collection of music & video with you all the time then go with the Classic.

Based on you comments it sounds like the touch is the way to go for you.

• Dave

I just got the Ipod classic 80 gig today. I originally had an ipod mini and because it couldnt hold all my music because I have almost 8 gigs of music I got that one.

The pros of an ipod touch would be.

1 It looks like an iphone but without one.

2 It has a lot more features like wifi and internet.

3 It has a bigger screen and works like the iphone.

The cons are.

1 You get less memory and you pay more.

2 and I don't know what else just seems like if you could afford both I would get both.

The pros of a ipod classic.

1 Its much cheaper than an itouch. 249 for 80gigs vs 399 for 16 gigs.

2 you can store much more music on it along with data videos and more still.

3 if you currently have owned a ipod you will know how to work it vs reading a manual.

The cons:

The only one that I can think of is that they may sell out because of its predacesor the itouch.

Thats about it.

Good luck and happy shopping.

I have ripped 10 movies to my 30gb and have only used about a third of its capacity so even the 8gb would probably work for you. I want a touch as well but I'm going to wait for the next version to make sure the bugs are worked out.

The classics screen is useless for watching movies.I suggest the touch although 16gb is a little short.

classic

you can get a lot more space

for your money...

plus whats better than a classic lol

<3

touch