Twilight Princess Question.?

Should I buy the Gamecube version or just wait and buy the Wii version once I buy a Wii? Would it be a waste to buy the Gamecube version if I plan on getting a Wii next year?

Favorite Answer

Both games are absolutely identical, except for the fact that the Wii version is a mirror image of the Gamecube version (caused by the fact, that Link is left handed, and they wanted a right handed Link in the Wii Version to match the position of the controllers).

Since the Wii is backwards compatible with the Gamecube you could also play the GC version when you buy the Wii.

However, as you are buying the Wii in the near future, wait that little while longer.

The Wii version has small details like Nimda shouting at you through the remote's speaker.

It's not essential, but a nice touch.

I own both versions, and I honestly like the Gamecube version better. The Wii version is just a Gamecube port with Wii controls tacked on, and it certainly feels that way. I'd rather play a Zelda game that was developed for the Wii from the beginning of its development.

You're not missing anything by playing the Gamecube version. You can find it on Amazon.com for about $35 used.

Next year. Thats a few months. But I played the wii version, not the gamecube version. The wiimote made this game the most fun LOZ ever. The controls were very immersing and intuitive. I loved TP on the wii, plus the graphics are a little sharper.

I would wait and get the wii version.

I would definitely suggest waiting. It is a great game and all the better on the Wii. The movement made it so much more fun than any other LOZ I've played. It made it challenging, and at times to the point where you wanted to throw down your controller. Most of the time, however, you were sitting there with a smile on your face fishing, or swimming, or grappling around like Spider man! I'd say that you should wait, it's a lot funner when you are actually doing the movements instead of pressing the "A" button repeatedly on a gamecube controller.

Hope this helps!

Man. 9/10 people said that Wii is a better version. I tried my brother cube version. It's good but when you add Wii Mote action into the equation than Wii is the better.

The Wii version is better. They have the same graphics but I liked the wii version alot more.

• Elle

GET a Wii!! now, and buy the twilight! its more fun, with the wii remote, i played the gamecube version and wii, and i like the wii more better, cause u get to swing swing the remote to kill monster. the gamecube is like just moving around..blah blah..so get it! i recommend it! :)

Source(s): PEE (a.k.a personal experience eh)

get the wii and the TP-wii version

its much more fun + better graphics