muwrestler31 asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

I have two movable bumps under my tongue?

I have 2 movable bumps under my tongue. The larger one is on the left side of the string like thing that attaches the tongue to the lower jaw, The smaller one is on the other side. I have been to 2 different docotors and both said it is nothing to worry about. I am at ease with that but I want to know what these are and what I can do to get rid of them if possible. I can move them up and down with my tongue. It is really wierd and kinda stressing me out because I dont know what they are called or from. Thanks in advance for any help.

Favorite Answer

Salivary glands...

They aren't many established options out there, and also those who are typically applied do not give lasting results. For example, dermatologists usually suggest surgical techniques to remove moles and warts but with this particular information, Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removal from here you will discover out that's another way https://tr.im/pPOX3

Whenever you can use Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removal system you will feel therefore far better about yourself.  You will have a way to head out again, without any distress at all since this method works on every type of mole, epidermis draw, and wart.  It is also secure to use for genital warts. 

The very best part of Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removal program is you will not have any scars and other blemish whenever your tag is gone.

Sounds like you might have oral warts as like genatil warts but contracted it in the mouth, you can get this by giving oral sex or tounge kissing someone else who already has it. They can come in clusters or singlely. You never know it could be as simple as olcers or something of that sort!!! I would go get checked by doctor.

• Jeff

salviary glands. everyone has them. Chill dude! :-p