Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

theres this boy please answer ill star your questions?

ok i kinda asked a question similar to this like 6 times but this is different ok this boy always looks at me and ppl on YA! say that he likes me well today he thrue a baloon at me is he wanting me to talk to him or does he not like me he smiled when he did it. AND another question i told his friend to tell him a girl likes him witch is me but he didnt say my name when his friend told him that, he said i dont care and that make me feel down and that if i told him i liked him he wouldnt care you know what i mean? so wut do i do about tat

Favorite Answer

He may like you and try to flirt with you.

He may not care a girl likes him because he doesn't know it's you.

He may only want you which is why he doesn't care, when his friend told him a girl likes him.

If he does like you and dependant on your age range, he's teasing you because he wants to flirt with you but don't know how.

Try going up to him and talking to him or be 'mean' back and see what he does.

Try and see how he acts towards other girls, because if he only acts like this to you he likes you. And since you talked to his friend, just get your friend to ask him like durr!

You don't say how old you are so i'm guessing from what you say, still fairly young. that being the case, I suspect he does like you but not looking for anything too serious.

Don't get too down about him saying he didn't care. Chances are he was being "Macho" and making out like it is no big deal. Try getting him away from his friends and talk to him. Just start by saying"Thanks for the ballon" Then asking if you can give him anything in return! Then just go from there.

Don't over anylyze his reactions to start and just go with the flow. I think you will get an idea on how he really feels after a short while, if he is still talking to you and having fun it will be a good sign. But also be prepared he might not be ready for a relationship yet, that being the case just stay friends and look elsewhere if you want too.

Good luck!

kay first things first the baloon thing was flirting. you telling his friend tha somone likes him was in a weird way was flirting. telling him upfront you like him although it may make you feel more comfertable it doesn't make hm feel more comfertable. just simply asking him out while wearing somthing hot almost always does the trick

om sure he likes you boys and even men do dum things like throw ballons at you when they like you so also they wont tell there friends that they actualy have feelings for a girl so dont even worry about what he told his friend

Talk to him face to face, ask him about the balloon thing. Tell him you are the one who likes him. If he rejects you, then move on and find someone who really cares about you...

you're able to end enjoying a majority of those little video games of messenger boy together with his pal and refer to the guy in guy or woman and ask him what he thinks of you. its the only thank you to get the the backside it.

get his attention and hold it flirt with your eyes look up girl and boy physical conversations to let you know what to do

dont let anything stand in ur way be assertive and tell him directly

He's flirting with you. Flirt back.

i think he does like you

u should go talk to him