Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

wut kinda dancing u like?

me i am a turfer a krumper and a pop locker so as u can figure i like those kinda dancing. also ballroom i do that. i used to tap but i some ( no offence tappers unless u r a girl or u brought urban syle to it). So wuts your fav dance

Favorite Answer

regge and spanish music

I take tap, ballroom, ballet, though I don't like ballet very much. I want to be a theatre major, so I know I'll probably need it. I didn't quite understand why you thought you would offend tappers.

Its an attractive outfit,yet what variety of dance is it? Is it a valuable dance or a typical dance the place you need to in basic terms positioned on your common outfits?And why could you desire to get flipflops? Its an attractive outfit yet does look kinda like a sea coast outfit.

I love contemporary ballet. But i also like the classical ballet and modern =] And i love to watch hip hop, i wish i could move like sometimes.

I love Jazz, lyrical, contemporary and ballet.

I find that it's a lot easier to show your emotions through

those genres of dance. Don't get me wrong, I like hip-hop, but

I find it a bit difficult to get the message/ emotions across..

Ballet and contemporary. But I have an appreciation for all of those hard-to-teach types of dance, krumping etc.

Swing. Oh, lindy hop looks amazing, but I don't know how to yet. I can east coast though. Cha-Cha and Tango are also really fun.

• Jazz mostly

( i dont like most hip hop, but its ok sometimes)

i like watching ballet

jazz is pretty cool, people's flexiblility amaze me.

i love hip hop, just in general.

i love all the movements, so flow-y and awesome! [=

Ballet is my Passion

i break and kinda pop n lock its dee best! ive been doin it since 3rd grade now iam in 11th and i love dancin!

Source(s): myspace.com/bgirlfromda408