Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

wut kinda dancing u like?

me i am a turfer a krumper and a pop locker so as u can figure i like those kinda dancing. also ballroom i do that. i used to tap but i some ( no offence tappers unless u r a girl or u brought urban syle to it). So wuts your fav dance

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

regge and spanish music

• 1 decade ago

I take tap, ballroom, ballet, though I don't like ballet very much. I want to be a theatre major, so I know I'll probably need it. I didn't quite understand why you thought you would offend tappers.

• 4 years ago

Its an attractive outfit,yet what variety of dance is it? Is it a valuable dance or a typical dance the place you need to in basic terms positioned on your common outfits?And why could you desire to get flipflops? Its an attractive outfit yet does look kinda like a sea coast outfit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love contemporary ballet. But i also like the classical ballet and modern =] And i love to watch hip hop, i wish i could move like sometimes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I love Jazz, lyrical, contemporary and ballet.

I find that it's a lot easier to show your emotions through

those genres of dance. Don't get me wrong, I like hip-hop, but

I find it a bit difficult to get the message/ emotions across..

• 1 decade ago

Ballet and contemporary. But I have an appreciation for all of those hard-to-teach types of dance, krumping etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Swing. Oh, lindy hop looks amazing, but I don't know how to yet. I can east coast though. Cha-Cha and Tango are also really fun.

• Jazz mostly

( i dont like most hip hop, but its ok sometimes)

i like watching ballet

• 1 decade ago

jazz is pretty cool, people's flexiblility amaze me.

i love hip hop, just in general.

i love all the movements, so flow-y and awesome! [=

• 1 decade ago

Ballet is my Passion

• 1 decade ago

i break and kinda pop n lock its dee best! ive been doin it since 3rd grade now iam in 11th and i love dancin!

Source(s): myspace.com/bgirlfromda408
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.