Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Does the Avatar game still exist?

I've been away for a while, does it still get played, or is it played out?

Favorite Answer

They exist for a few hours until they are reported and deleted....

They are NOT making a separate section for them. What another person here is alluding to is someone "cloned" the Yamster's avatar and made an announcement that there was going to be a special section for avatar games.

Nothing could be further from the truth. The are still a multiple Guideline violation of Yahoo rules and are immediately deleted upon their reporting. They are still just as illegal today or next week as they have been for the last 5 months...

Want to lose your ID..... then create them and wait for the violation notices to start flowing....

Their making a section for it. I don't know if they have yet, or when they will, but they did announce that they were about a week or so ago.

• Boo!

Yea..people have just been reporting them and they get deleted but theyre slowly coming back

:]

Eh, I think it is played out.