who got voted off survivor tonight 11-15-07???

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here is a full recap. Hope it helps!

Episode 9: Denise felt betrayed by her alliance after they did not tell her about their plan to vote out Jean-Robert at the last Tribal Council. Frosti and Courtney flirted with each other. At the Reward Challenge, the team of Amanda, Courtney, Erik, and Frosti won a cruise along the Lishui River. Peih-Gee took out her frustration at losing the Reward Challenge on James, blaming him for the loss. At the Immunity Challenge, Jeff tempted the castaways with an option to sit out the challenge in return for cheeseburgers, french fries, and drinks. Courtney, Denise, James, and Todd decided to take this offer and sat out the challenge. Peih-Gee's frustration was short lived when she won the Immunity Challenge. Todd, James, and Denise were concerned that Courtney would not vote for Frosti due to her close friendship with him. Seen as a greater threat to win challenges than Erik and as possibly threat to turn Courtney to his side, Frosti was voted out 7-1.

• 4 years ago

right it particularly is a recap . desire it helps! Episode 9: Denise felt betrayed via her alliance while they did no longer tell her approximately their plan to vote out Jean-Robert on the final Tribal Council. Frosti and Courtney flirted with one yet another. on the reward challenge, the team of Amanda, Courtney, Erik, and Frosti gained a cruise alongside the Lishui River. Peih-Gee took out her frustration at dropping the reward challenge on James, blaming him for the loss. on the Immunity challenge, Jeff tempted the castaways with an option to take a seat out the challenge in return for cheeseburgers, french fries, and liquids. Courtney, Denise, James, and Todd desperate to take this furnish and sat out the challenge. Peih-Gee's frustration exchange into short lived while she gained the Immunity challenge. Todd, James, and Denise have been in contact that Courtney does not vote for Frosti through her close friendship with him. considered as a much better probability to win stressful situations than Erik and as probable probability to tutor Courtney to his area, Frosti exchange into voted out 7-a million.

• 1 decade ago

Frosti they ought about voting off Eric and I was like omg no but they ovted off Frosti who was kind of cool but James and Eric are my favorites.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Frosti :( big bummer. I liked him. There are spoiler sites out there if you want info about the finals and stuff, but I wont share in case I ruin a surprise for you! :) Enjoy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Frosti was voted off..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That one dude frostie

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Frosti. He knew it was either him or Erik. But it sadly it had to be Frosti.

• Bambam
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

they back doored Frosti bad, even stupid skeleton Courtney stabbed him in the back!!! I hope pei-gee is next to go!!!!!!

• VC
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Frosti :( I liked him...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.