Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Top answerer or cult leader?

You make the call.

Favorite Answer

Well, if you read the 360 page for the in-suspension dukalink6000, Richard had a lot of fans that could be construed as a cult following.

Certainly Judas Rabbi has his "fans". As for me, I have a following of sorts, but nothing so slavish that they will do as I ask.

*snap*snap* You, Lt. Dan, polish up my best answers; Anry, sings psalms to my magnificent magnificence; Mr. Peachy, anoint my troubled brow with calming salves and fragrant unguents; aupookie03, peel me a grape.

Not hardly likely.

[I would like to take this opportunity to thank these four contacts of mine in putting up with this nonsense. Thanks, folks!]

• LORD Z

Cult Leader

• Andrew

Most answers in the automotive section - "Top Answerer"

Most answers in the religion section - "Cult Leader"

You mean they aren't one and the same??? Well before that, I would have said Top answerer. What kind of cult? Nevermind, I think it's still Top answerer.

Cult leader. You make more money.

• Rob

There is a curious distinction between using Y!A as an avenue to learn things about others and yourself, and a fanatical obsession with leading in points (to the extent of a cult leading? Dunno...)

Why not leader of the pack?

You look like Jim Morrison.

Source(s): mmmmmmmmmmm............

? Mormonism is a cult...

• Mustbe

Shame on you...

Go to bed.