i have an pioneer deh 1900mp radio. i need the wiring diagram, can anyone tell me or email me the diagram?

my email is frenchdude272003@yahoo.com thanks , i got the harness but i dont know what each wire is for pls help thanks

Favorite Answer

the best place to go would be www.the12volt.com almost all stereo manufacturers are fairly standard when it comes to wiring and colors...i own a pioneer deh-6800mp and my wires are as follows, your MIGHT be the same...but dont quote me...

red- switched 12 volt

yellow- constant 12 volt

black- ground

orange-dimmer, illumination

blue/white- power antenna

blue- amp remote

white, grey, purple, green- speakers

Source(s): www.the12volt.com
  • oroza

Pioneer Deh-1900mp

Pioneer Electronics' website Pioneerelectronics.com offers support for past and present models. Yours is present. I just double checked to make sure the information you need is available on their site and it is. They want you to register for an account which is free, just there way of putting you on their mailing list!

You would highlight support then click on car audio/video tab.

Then search by product category which of course would be CD Players. Then you can quickly select your DEHP1999 and view the installation manual for that radio.

If you need wiring information on your vehicle, then yes, the12volt.com would be the appropriate place to search.

Source(s): www.pioneerelectronics.com

did you bother trying the support page on Pioneer's website? seriously. It would have been faster than typing that out.