Lv 4

Whats another word for this word?

Whats another word for point of view. I remember I read it somewhere and it started with a p also. something like prodige or prolige or something

7 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer


  • 1 decade ago


  • 5 years ago

    I just tried it in an online thesaurus. There is no one word synonym. There are no DIRECT one word synonyms that convey the idea of a word that means the same thing as another.

  • 1 decade ago

    assessment, assumption, attitude, conception, conclusion, conjecture, estimate, estimation, eye*, fancy, feeling, guess, hypothesis, idea, imagining, impression, inclination, inference, judgment, mind, notion, persuasion, postulate, presumption, presupposition, reaction, say so, sentiment, slant, speculation, supposition, surmise, suspicion, take*, theorem, theory, thesis, think*, thought, view, viewpoint

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rain
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    prodige: wonder

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I think you might be thinking of perspective.

    Are you talking about this?

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    are you thinking of prodigy or protege?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.