Yahoo Answers level?

How can i get to level 2?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • hobo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Keep Answering. The more you Ask the more points you lose. 250 pts = level 2

• 1 decade ago

You only need 250 points to reach Level 2. Choose a category that you are familiar with and give good answers to lots of questions. Try to stay in that category for answering. You get two points for each answer plus 10 more points if they are chosen as Best Answer. Vote on undecided questions - 2 points each vote. You lose 5 points for each question you ask so don't ask a lot of them. Keep going and before you know it, you will get to Level 2. ;)

Source(s): My own personal experience.
  • Fay
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You need 250 points to getto level 2. After level 2 it gets more difficult to move on you need tons more points to move on to 3 .Answer as many questions as you can and dont forget to vote in undecided questions/,,.

• 1 decade ago

if you go to your profile and click the tiny blue question mark next to where it says My Points, it gives you a list of all the tings you can do to level up.

sign in everyday, answer a question, choose someone as the best answer for a question, etc.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • onyx1
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Keep answering questions, and stop asking them. You loose 5 points when you ask a question and get 2 points for every question you answer.

• Lucy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No asky asky !!

Just answer answer and vote vote!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.