would this method work?

If i were to eat just once a day. a good size meal at around 4 pm or so everyday for about 2-3 weeks. would i safely lose weight? I'm using the term safe very loosely. im a large guy. young and in college. Can i lose 20 lbs in 2-3 weeks? but cutting out more than half of my food income? and i will be exercising. I want to push my self now while im young and can recover.

any idea's suggestions?

oh and i dont drink pop anymore.

so i lost 10 lbs or so (or less)...

and these 5-hour energy drinks. I got two of them ready to shoot so i can finish my work before deadline. .. wow i need some freinds..... sigh......

Favorite Answer

No, it is better to eat 4 or 5 small meals rather than one. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Lifestyle management is more important than how much you lose or how fast. By changing the way and what you eat it is possible to lose the weight safely and keep it off. Every thing else is binge dieting and does not work over the long term.

Stay away from the caffeine loaded energy drinks, drugs are not the answer.

• Jeff

Well, if you are looking to lose weight....eat a square 3 meals a day. If you eat breakfast in the morning, it starts up your metabolism, which help you burn calories while you are sitting at that desk. Also, good! Drinking soda isn't exactly the best thing to drink, even diet soda. Those 5-hour energy things, (i've had them......half our football team uses them before games) don't seem to have a huge impact calorie wise, but it can't be healthy for your body. Good Luck!

Watch your B-6 intake. also, with a once a day eating habit, consider snacking. If you have fatty areas on you, do some isolation exercising. Have you taken the health class your college offers? if you have, look over the book in tissue biology and exercise for how to do this healthily.

For isolation exercises, check out wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. remember to work out in the morning.