Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

is it possible to... ?

Is it possible to be highly attracted to some one, yet still be intimidated by them?

or is it a little weird?

thanks in advance

more of a physical attraction.

and I'm a bit scared of him....

Favorite Answer

Absolutely it's possible. It happens all the time when someone is confronted with a strong personality.

It's not only possible, it happens all the time. It only gets weird when the one you're intimidated by yet attracted to is some sort of cult leader or something. In that case, don't go there.

Other than that, yeah it's normal. Try to identify what it is about him or her that makes you feel intimidated, and then figure out what you need to change within yourself in order to not feel that way anymore.

It is possible. I'm usually attracted to the more intimidating ones. It's funny because we're all intimidated for different reasons. It's funny how some people don't work up the courage to talk to that one person that makes them all warm between their legs and others would just flirt with him/her like they knew eachother from another life or something.

Attacted yet, intimidated. Attraction really should not include intimidation. Either you're attracted or you're not. That's it.

T4

Of course! In fact, I think it's easier to be intimiated by someone you like than any other person.

I'm always intimated by those I'm attracted to and I SCARE them to death.

• Rat

That's completely possible... it has happened to me several times.

But of course... who is it...?