Are you a people watcher?

If so, why? Where do you watch people?

I am, sometimes to the point people ask me why I am looking at them.

People are the most interesting thing on earth.

Mostly when I am in class, waiting for something, or any where really.

Favorite Answer

I'm

I like observing different type of people

• Yep i am.

I dont know why, i just like to sit somewhere like in a corner in complete silence and watch people do whatever it is theyre doing.

I do pretty much everywhere, cuz i tend to "zone out" or "space out" and i just zone out and watch the world (or the people in it i should say)

Sometimes people get freaked out cuz how i tend to look (at times)

I really am! My hubby and I love to go to the mall and get a pop and watch the people go by. We get the biggest kick out of the kids. We sit by the small waterfall so we can see their expressions. Their eyes get so big and they want to get in the water or splash their hands so bad.

I am cuz sometimes it can be so interesting the way they dress or wear their clothes, the color of the hair, even how they act out in public.

If I'm like bored or waiting for someone. i'm always thinking like "i bet his wife dumped him and he's in love with his best friend" lol i get bored. OR i look at their shoes. Shoes interest me...

• slim

yeah but usually from a dark corner or from behind a bush, sometimes from a distance with binoculars

yup, when i'm waiting with someone and i get bored i wonder about the ppl around me. i watch where ever i'm sitting still and my mind is thinking.

Yes. It's cool to see different people, their different styles of fashion and kind of wonder what their life is like and why there at the same place I am. I dunno, good way to waste time!

sometimes.

but I guess everyone is

I like to see their style of clothing and faces

eye candy perhaps?

i am. i watch everyone but i am discrete. i observe and never sit with my back to the door.