why are girls so predictable i posted a crude comment?

like ten minutes ago that said girl who talks dirtiest gets best answer point with the intention that they were all goin to get offended and they did thanks ladies i got the reaction i was lookin for i won the bet me and my friends made.

Favorite Answer

i almost answered (rightfully and sexily/dirtily but i was laughing too much ha!

• lakia

13-3 hundred and sixty 5 days-previous reaction: I dunno. If I honestly have an habit, each and every now and then i only eliminate the capacity to acquire the temptation. I block the web content, eliminate ANY AND ALL undesirable issues (p**n, etc.) interior the residing house, get parental controls on the television and the rest you are able to think of of that could eliminate the temptation. finally you are able to initiate seeing it as undesirable stuff, probable (i'm hoping) even gross. This labored once I had an habit to video games (honestly it is not particularly there yet; i nonetheless like enjoying them at situations). person reaction: Get your self right into a set of Christian friends. in case you encompass your self with friends who would not even think of of staring at that stuff, you would be shocked at how rapidly you wreck that habit. no one is previous wish. additionally, look for advice from the college counselor, yet extra ideal yet, a youngsters/person chief at a church. best desires for you.

u lost 5 points just to be ridiculed? how dumb a waste of space.