Would you really leave your love one if you found them cheating?

i just found out that my husband is cheating. he do not know that i know. I have been catching him in all kinds of lies. i also am preparing myself to leave him, its hard because he is the one bring home the bread

Favorite Answer

Did you touch Him, and say I see You

or did you get it from the gossip mill ?

Maybe you're not giving him what he

needs. If He's your only source of income

think twice before you walk out that door

Try to talk it out, work it out - don't leave

at least until you are sure that you know

what's going on, and what you are doing.

Source(s): rebo cs

Honestly, I think i would leave my husband. Cheating is not a game nor a thing that is just like "Ohhhh he cheated on me" and then just get over it. What makes me think that he might have the tempation again and think that since he's already done it he can do it again.

What you need to do is make sure you got you're facts right, confront him about it, and then see what he tells you, then think about it for a day or two.

I don't want to make this more to youre troubles, but the way I would think is what if he falls in love with the woman he is cheating on you with? he can as well leave you for that woman.

I would seriously file for divorce, and get a job, and well just try to live on my own. I wouldn't stick with him cause of the money. I'd rather have a nice life than spend it with a man who's probably cheated on my 20 minutes before getting home.

Hi and I am sorry you have been going through this. I love my husband dearly. We are highschool sweet hearts and been married nearly eight years. We have both always been faithful. However if he cheated I am not sure I would be able to leave him .If he promised me it would never happen again and we could rebuild our relationship I would probably stay..but NOT because of money. He also is the bread winner in my family, however Love would be the only reason to keep me with him. If you are thinkin of staying only for the money I would reconsider that because you will be robbing yourself of happiness. Good Luck.

Talk to him about it. Let him know that you know what's been going on and ask him what he really wants. There has to be a reason why he cheated and together you can guage whether or not it's worth working through or ending your relationship. There has to be some kind of disconnect--once you find out what that is, you'll be able to make your decision.

No, I would ask her to bring her partner to the party . . so long as they didn't work for YA

If it were me, I would try and get a menage au trois going.

Why did you cheat on him? I dont get it.

well maybe you guys can work it out and you can forgive him , IF HE STOPS. you should confront him.

absolutely