why do people..?

why do people always fall in love with the ones that they know are going to hurt them but they keep going back anyway!? me and this boy have went out 5 or 6 times and hes a total player,has cheated on me twice and is always lying to me!! ((were not going out now)) but he was my first love and i still love him...

Favorite Answer

same happened to me.. you just have to accept that this happened... time will be the only thing you have to defeat... just think about it.. even if you get back with him, there is still a chance that he will cheat again, and this can be even worse where you spend a looong time with him.. then it will be worse when your heart is broken... just let it goo.. and believe me the only way outta of it is to start seeing new people and never think abouy him... just be carefull....

You need to move on!! Let me know when your taking applications for a new boyfriend! I need to know where to send mine!!!

were attracted to bad boys

IDK ii guess you can say where ust GIRLS && yeah we like the bad onesss