does anyone know where i can get a good myspace tracker that's going 2 tell me who went on my page?

i need a myspace tracker than can help me find out who goes on my page. like it shows the username

help and thx

Favorite Answer

The myspace tracker is a myth. If there were such a thing it would be due to a security flaw in the myspace site and would quickly be shut down. The company that produced it would also be sued because it would only work if myspace were hacked.

I highly doubt it, I wouldn't risk it. The thing is, ther'es no way for a 3rd party tool (someone other than MySpace) to know what user is viewing your profile.

So there is no way to see the profile of a person who has seen your profile, unless MySpace adds the feature themselves.

If you want to try a social networking site that has this feature built-in (lets you see who has viewed your page) without having to worry about viruses or scams, have a look at Yuniti ( http://yuniti.com/ )

everyone is telling you this and I hope you listen-do not use a tracker!

the first thing it wants is your password!

WHY?

Trackers are against your Terms of Service. They do not work.They will get your account hacked,spammed and deleted. Do you really need to know who visits your page?

Make it private if you don't want anyone to see your page.

There is something called

trakzor.com

I have it on my profile, it works, but the only downside is, if someone doesn't have the trakzor on their profile it will just show their location, not who it is.

You can however match up your visit list with who left you a comment, pic comment, message, etc. and manual copy and paste their friend id into the trakzor page for that and from now on when that person visits your page it will show them.

Hope I could help

trackers dont work

They are scam.

they arent real. like the old man said!