Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Why do Mexicans love writting songs about Mexico,Mexicans ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because they are proud people and love talking, singing, writting about themselves.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why do Americans like writing songs about Americans in America? Doh!

• 1 decade ago

Why wouldn't they? Americans write songs about America, Italians write songs about Italy, the Irish write songs about Ireland...

• 5 years ago

I think this is nice...You abviously put your feelings into words and, and in song writing feelings make the best of music.. I like it, keep up the good work.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Mexicans are a lot like Southern Rednecks. They lost a war because they were backwards and bigoted (not racially like the Southerners, but religiously since the Mexican Revolution hadn't happened yet and they were a Catholic Theocracy) and thus half their territory. A lot of them still have a chip on their shoulder about it, just like Rednecks. Cubans are more educated, Americans are richer, Canadians are more civilized, Salvadorans have more notorious mafia, Brazilians have a bigger country, Jamaicans have better music, so the Mexicans have to excel at doing corny songs about their country, kinda like Rednecks....only cornier.

• 1 decade ago

Why do some people love country western, jazz, classical, r&b, and rock and roll? It touches them and says something to them. What a silly question?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because they do not how know to sing the blues.

My landlady came over the other night just to make my bed, can I help if it took her all night long

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

who are they gonna sing about finland??

• 1 decade ago

BECAUSE WERE SO DAMN PROUD OF OUR DAMN CULTURE

Source(s): <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/57QuolSXAVQ&rel=1%22%3E%3... name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/57QuolSXAVQ&rel=1%22 type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

uuhh are you dumb?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.