Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 decade ago

Isn't the whole blondes are dumb thing as a result of the jealousness of dark haired romans towards the blond

germans?

Favorite Answer

Nope its pretty much a result of blondes just being dumb.

Hmm...don't think so. The dumb blonde portrayal came from actors, and most of them had dyed blonde hair and not natural blonde. It amazes me how many people think blondes are so dumb, and yet blonde shades are the #1 selling color hair dye!

Can we say envy!

My guess is your a blond, but no, it's just fun to poke at people that have a repeation of doing/saying stupid things.

No offense blond peoples, some of my family is blond,

That's why I laugh a lot at home.

*rebmarks*

• em T

Actually I think it was started by actresses who played dumb blondes on tv and so made the idea famous.

I dont know but some blonds are dumb (**** my sister)

• Evan

...why would someone dark haired be jealous of a blonde. the idea is laughable...

no, it's just a name of a joke. if you'd like, you could say "dumb brunette" or "dumb redhead"...it doesn't matter. It's just a silly stereotype. =)

no, it's a result of blondes being stupid