Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What should you eat to gain weight?

Im 5'11 and about 140 and i want to gain between 25-30 pounds. I'm going to start a workout routine in a few days and I'm not sure what foods to eat.

I pretty much hate vegetables and I know chicken is a good one, but I don't have time to cook anything. I work 60 hours a week and can't really afford to cook(timewise).

I bought some whey protein for drinks. I'd rather eat healthy when I gain the weight, but mostly I have to grab fastfood with working alot and other obligations. I'm going to do my best to avoid fastfood as much as possible, but it's hard sometimes. Any help on what I could cook/eat that is fast would be great. Btw, I suck at cooking too!

Favorite Answer

boiled eggs is good for you. In every heavy meal eat two boiled eggs and you within in one month, you can see progress in your body.

I gained weight by eating eggs and milk. Each day, i took 2 eggs and 3 glass of full cream milk. At the same time, I take up weights lifting.

Eat at McDonalds every day and you will get to be as fat as a cow in no time. Just look around at all of the other fat-azzed Americans.