Does anyone like Bob Dylan?

Favorite Answer

Yes. Bob Dylan, the singer/songwriter is awesome. His words are poetry. Have you ever read or actually listened to his words? He is a pure talent. Whether you like his voice or not is a personal choice. I, myself, love him.

• Sherpa

Like? Bob is the Man. I'd disagree about his singing ability. He's gotten more mileage out of that voice of his than anyone could think possible. That being said, he's the poet laureate of Rock. His lyrics amaze me, and I've been a fan all my life.

I like bob Dylan, but some of his songs seem like they are meaningless

I like Jimi Hendrix's cover of All Along The Watchtower

ya, bob dylan is the man

knockin on heavens door / blowing in the wind / times are a chaning all sick songs.

Great song writer and love songs Like A Rolling Stone among others but his voice can be a little annoying because he's not a great singer.

How does it feel to have a name of a celebrity?

assuming you're for real.

I should know better being taught never to assume and never answer a question with a question.

yes, millions of people like him. Did you have a real question?

I do !!!

I have over 100 of his albums on mp3 ,he's the greatest song writer in history in my opinion :)*

I liked his music and his son and the Wallflowers as well.