How is God so loving?

He says that all non-believers will automatically go to Hell, no matter how great the deeds in their lives are. Doesn't seem too loving to me.

Update:

Actually, I'm more Agnostic.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He lacks the compassion of the FSM

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Also you could be the wickedest person on earth and believe and yet you get to heaven. Certainly doesn't make sense does it.

Either its some crazy god or it doesn't exist. I stick with that latter.

• Alone
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Faith comes first, then deeds. God is the creator and originator of everthing, and that includes good deeds.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You will have the opportunity to choose Jesus or not before you die. Your eyes will be opened to the truth of who and what He has done for you, then you make the choice. If you go to hell, you sent yourself, not God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

God amde the earth and us to live on it, you mgiht think this world is awful but its not your fault nor anyone elses, its Adam & Eves fault & also Satans. God will make it right in the end.

• J R
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

We are all going to hell because we all sin.

Do you really think you need to go to heaven?

What would you do in heaven? Be a goody 2 shoes?

You gonna sit around all day and be happy?

• 1 decade ago

He died for us on the cross to save us from our sins. You don't go to heaven based on just being good, but if you have accepted Jesus as your personal savior and developed and maintained a relationship with him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This might be a shot in the dark, but He did die for our sins. I think that pretty much makes him the most loving dude ever.

• 1 decade ago

dad doesn't say that. the 'book' says that. lots of human error in that thing.

who wrote it? who translated it? not dad. bunch of humans with their own agendas. don't read the book. dad DOES love you. you're going to heaven....just keep being the good person he knows you to be.

if i gave you a map on how to get to my house, thats only one direction. it is only those who are directionally challenged than NEVER figure out that there are many ways to get here.

• 1 decade ago

Ah, that's just what those who want to be in control of the masses tell people to keep them in line. And to get their money.

But people still buy into it...*sigh*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.