Clothes Advice???

I just want to know what types of clothes are flattering on my body?

I'm a girl in the 8th grade...

I'm 5'4.5...

I'm 90 lbs (pretty darn skinny)...

I have long brown culry/wavy beach like hair...

I have hazel eyes...

I'm not big on top(flat)...

And kinda long legs...

Thanks

Favorite Answer

the kind of descriptions you should give is a body shape...even though you sound like you could wear a potato sac and still look good...are you a pear shape? smaller top (small shoulders) bigger hips? in that case go for structured tops, small puffy sleeves will make your shoulders appear larger..don't wear halter tops or strapless but vee tees or square neck shirts, wear dress shirts with a flowy skirt that comes at the waist with a tight big belt..and for everyday you can't go wrong with jeans..medium to low rise (since you have long legs) and can even wear them inside a cute pair of boots.

for more advice go to my new blog I give advice on the matter as I am a fashion stylist (be patient is under construction)

http://www.beautybyella.com/

because you're skinny you have a lot of options, so that's nice. I'm on the flat side myself and find V-neck shirts to add a little extra flair. The only thing I would stay away from is full length skirts (for every day, not formals or anything) just above the knee is your friend, it will help accentuate your legs and make you look taller. And I would avoid excessively long tops that will have a tendency to cut you off. Have fun, find stuff you like.

the trick is to get some super acsessories so as which you would be able to alter up each and each out greater healthful giving the phantasm which you have a ton of clothing and varieties occasion- you have a severe-high quality black long sleaved blouse, you have been it bealted on the waist and with denims, then you extremely ought to take off the belt and positioned on it with a necklace and a skirt, making it seem as in case you have a ton of different out suits while extremely your blending and matching by using jewlery:D

Wear a mini dress and legging under that...or skinny jeans and a curvy bolded print top...dont forget to acccesorize with nice hoops and long necklaces....

Have fun!

Source(s): Fashion Lover

Avoid skinny jeans if U dont want 2 look like a mr stretch!

No V-neck f uv no boobs!

try a belt waist dress

skinny jeans ,if you don't have big curves like I did (and still do) lol.

peasant tops and umpire waisted shirts/dresses.

if your thin enough, which it sounds like you are, anything looks good on you.

I would take advantage of being able to wear horizontal stripes while you still can.

well maggie i'm in the 8th grade too (but i/m not that flat)you should try shopping at wetseal they have so many cute clothes and they have graphic tees which can maybe may you look bigger (on top)

well, i wear hollister mostly, and im like 5"6? and im 13 with long legs, and im pretty flat too.

they have really cute clothes, for really small girls. so that would be cute! and fashionable.

wear skirts, skinny jeans and shorts to show off the legs! look for embedded shirts at the top to kind of "fill" it. (illusion...)

i think its important to wear clothes you are comfortable with.

i'm also in junior high. sometimes i wish i could wear those pretty outfits watevs. its not important of how you look. i mean wear something you are comfortable with, not like PJs or something.

^^ hope that helped! ^^