u think these are some of the gayest networks/ shows ever?

out of jimmys head

all of nickelodeon (u like to see ur kid kissing his elmo after watching drake & josh?)

add some more please =D

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

    Well…

    squirrel boy

    the replacements

    zoey 101

    i-carly

    drake and josh

    life with derek

    naruto (on tv only not subbed ^-^)

    one piece

    bo-bobobobobo or what ever

    camp lazlo

    ben 10

    class of 3000

    my gym partner’s a monkey

    :

    They need to bring back the good cartoons!

  • 1 decade ago

    Isn't it interesting in a democracy where at most 7% of the population is homosexual the other 93 % of us have to hear that crap everyday! When I was young you never heard any one mention it. Some one is trying to push something over on us...Resist!

  • 1 decade ago

    well some nickolodeon show are good but the non cartoon ones are gay and out of jimmys head is stupid.

  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

    teen Nick exhibits have gay characters yet no longer plenty Disney's and caricature community because of fact there centred in direction of young babies the place as teen Nick is centred in direction of young babies. so as that they upload in gay characters to get young babies drawed into it.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    I hate the FemaleAbuseEvilMen...I mean Lifetime channel.

  • 1 decade ago

    all the crap on disney is sooo dang gay its not even funny like hanna montana she is a friggin slut eww and cartoon network has gotten gay since i was a kid

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    All of the shows you said.

    plus Naruto and BoBo BoBo Bo.

    Source(s): Best show eva: Inuyasha
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.