Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 1 decade ago

Xbox 360 games?

Are these good starter games for xbox 360 pro:

-Gears of War

-Halo 3

-Crackdown

-Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Vegas

also, Forza 2 and Ultimate alliance come with package.

If you have another game, please replace one of ones I have listed.

Favorite Answer

Rainbow six vagas probably the best on line game play.

right here is a few propose...you neeed an xbox 360 to play 360 video games, yet there are some styles of 360's One does not have a hard disk drive and its the main inexpensive do no longer purchase THIS ONE, he won't be waiting to maintain video games and could spend alot greater earnings memory enjoying cards. there is the elite which has a greater physically powerful hard disk drive and an HD dvd participant this one is likewise a waste of money as HD dvd gamers have already long gone out of date. Now the suited deal is the conventional xbox 360, i think of its 299. and it comes with a 11 or 20 gig complicatedcontinual i cant rememebr that's enormous enuff for heavy video interest use. while you're paying for this in easy terms for exciting and not a recent then you fairly might stop my your community gamestop and ipck up a used one there frequently 10 % greater less costly and function been examined. unforutaly you dont get the three year warrenty nonetheless and the xbox 360 has been customary to be a fragle equipment. Im already on my third one b/c they shop breaking.

Guitar Hero 3, replacing Gears Of War.

Halo 3, Assasins Creed

Swap Rainbow Six for Call of Duty 4. They are both great games, but I think COD4 is better overall.

• mark

I would add Call of Duty 4, i have it and it is a lot of fun. I would remove Gears of War, I personally don't like gears.

• jack

Don't get guitar hero 3

ADD more games like medal of honor airborne.