Can can I become fearless?

Ive always admired sociopaths and in some cases serial killers. Not because they killed innocent people (or in some cases not so innocent but because they did it without fear.

I want to know what its like to have total confidence in social situations without fear. Furthermore, I want to know what its like not to fear harm are even death.

How can I achieve this?

Favorite Answer

have a lobotomy

There are only two things that humans really (as in REALLY) fear: the unknown, and fear itself. We fear death when we don't know what happens after. Most killers don't feel any fear when they do their thing, but they don't feel anything else either. Their mind goes numb, or blank, or something. I don't know about social situations, but for me, being a Christian, I can trust myself to my Lord's hands and know that he will take care of me. I know where I will go after I die, as well(and it's a better place than here). Thus, I fear neither life nor death. It's a good feeling.

Source(s): A guess.

Detachment from yourself, think of how others feel only!

Eventually you will feel nothing for or of yourself and be able to do things that will give you no fear!

Fear is the main protection we have from death so I would not do this!

DO NOT DETACH FROM YOURSELF!

ALWAYS LOOK FOR DANGER!

But have FUN!

why would you want to achive that ??????? mind over matter ... if you can convince yourself to do something or to not do something .... but fear is essential .... fear is what makes us okay ... i mean you dont want to be fearless because then nothing will be fun ... you wont fear anything so life would be boring !~

I think you already answered your question: By becoming a sociopath.