If a guy doesn't smile at you much?

but does everything else to hint that he likes you eg flirting, complimenting you and touching you, could he still like you, even though he doesn't smile at you much?

He doesn't have bad teeth, but I don't see him smiling much at anyone. He might not be a smily person, but you would think he would smile at someone he fancies.

Favorite Answer

maybe he doesn't smile for other reasons :doesn't like his teeth(or missing a tooth), or he thinks it's not cool...but the signs are there that he likes you...just be bold and ask him why he doesn't smile ( he might be intrigued about your curiosity) and if he really likes you he might just crack a smile at the question...if he is rude about it, move on, if he can't laugh at himself, he takes everything too seriously!

He probably has a bad smile, I try not to smile at the girl I like, otherwise I'll look like a complete idiot

• Timmy

It's not down to a smile you know if someone likes you or not.

Their are many ways of showing it, other than that.

Likes you for sure!! Lots of guys don't smile!...

yh, most guys dont rili like smiling.

he might like u

yup, he likes you, he could have bad teeth

• he jsut wants ur body if he doesn't smile