Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If a guy doesn't smile at you much?

but does everything else to hint that he likes you eg flirting, complimenting you and touching you, could he still like you, even though he doesn't smile at you much?

Update:

He doesn't have bad teeth, but I don't see him smiling much at anyone. He might not be a smily person, but you would think he would smile at someone he fancies.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

maybe he doesn't smile for other reasons :doesn't like his teeth(or missing a tooth), or he thinks it's not cool...but the signs are there that he likes you...just be bold and ask him why he doesn't smile ( he might be intrigued about your curiosity) and if he really likes you he might just crack a smile at the question...if he is rude about it, move on, if he can't laugh at himself, he takes everything too seriously!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He probably has a bad smile, I try not to smile at the girl I like, otherwise I'll look like a complete idiot

• Timmy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It's not down to a smile you know if someone likes you or not.

Their are many ways of showing it, other than that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Likes you for sure!! Lots of guys don't smile!...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yh, most guys dont rili like smiling.

he might like u

• 1 decade ago

yup, he likes you, he could have bad teeth

• he jsut wants ur body if he doesn't smile

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.