Which Stephen King novel would you recommend?

Hi there! I was just wondering what would you recommend for me. I'm looking for a Stephen King novel similar to the Towers series. This is a surprise gift to my best friend, whom I have grown very distant from in the last year. I wanted to surprise her with a novel for Christmas and have no clue which one to... show more Hi there! I was just wondering what would you recommend for me. I'm looking for a Stephen King novel similar to the Towers series. This is a surprise gift to my best friend, whom I have grown very distant from in the last year. I wanted to surprise her with a novel for Christmas and have no clue which one to get her. She's a Stephen King fan and a total horror fan. I don't plan on getting her the obvious classics like It, Pet Cemetery, Misery, or Carrie and such. If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate the feedback.
Also, I was just wondering if Cell would be a good option. It sounds interesting enough, so if you've read that, would you recommend it? Why or why not?
Update: Okay from my research The Stand seems really popular...? But I'm not sure if she has read it yet so I was kind of thinking a newer book even though a lot of people say that his classics are better...so I'm not sure. Thanks for your opinions! =D