what is kaibigan in English?
Can anyone translate the word "Kaibigan" into English? Thanks
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
- 1 decade ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- allsmilesLv 61 decade ago
A friend; someone who supports you through emotional difficulties and not just in good/happy times.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Friend. Bosom buddy.
- skepticLv 61 decade ago
kaibigan means friend... now if you pronounce it otherwise with a hypen in the first "i"... it'll mean someone u love...
- annabelle pLv 71 decade ago
The word means friend, amigo in Spanish.
- windblownLv 71 decade ago
Friend, buddy or mate.
- Juan CLv 61 decade ago
it can be double meaning.... depending on the pronunciation...
if they say kaíbigan= lover
if they say kaibígan= friend