Has someone's cologne/perfume ever made you follow them?

Alright here's a different question coming from me, that's a little different from the normal b/s I rant and rave about. Curious to know, how many people have ever been walking down the street minding their own business, when this irresistible scent hits your nose and you turn around and find yourself... show more Alright here's a different question coming from me, that's a little different from the normal b/s I rant and rave about. Curious to know, how many people have ever been walking down the street minding their own business, when this irresistible scent hits your nose and you turn around and find yourself following a complete stranger, because they just smell so good?

It's almost like you go from being a human being, to an animal (dog) sniffing around so you can ask that person what fragrance they had on. I had a girl that I worked with at Walgreens, follow me around and she would always walk past me excessively and I never knew why. It got to the point that I thought she was gay, so I asked her flat out one day, "Why do you always walk past me every 5 seconds?" She was like "Because, you smell so good all the time!", then she asked what I had on. At the time it was a combo of two fragrances. What smell was the person you followed wearing? Did you ever find out when you caught up 2 them?