Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Pat Robertson and Rudy Giuliani? Idiots for the masses?

Why is Pat Robertson supporting Rudy Giuliani? It's quiet contradictory for someone to say 9/11 happened because of homosexuals and pro-abortionist, then support Giuliani who supports both.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q8G8Fl3f0wk

Youtube thumbnail

your thoughts?

JC is the man,

yes true I take that back, one thing Giuliani is criticized for though is question dodging and using 9/11 as the sole basis for his campaign, thus leading me believe he's an idiot. Thats subjective though so true.

Favorite Answer

This doesn't surprise me. Pat Robertson is EVIL personified! He is a Satanist. This is the same man who denounces abortion in this country, but thinks it's perfectly fine for China to force women to have abortions for population control. You see, he's all about hypocrisy and contradiction. It's really no shock that he claims to be such a devout Christian, and yet he is now publicly endorsing the Giuliani Crime Family. ... (Yes, Giuliani's father was a mobster! He even served time in Sing Sing for mob type crimes!) Rudy was apparently taught very well on how to be a corrupt thug from his mafia man father. He is nothing but a war-mongering, police-state loving, cross-dressing Neo-con...........a raging lunatic who not only wants to go to war with Iran, but would LOVE nothing better than to launch a full out WW3 and Nuclear War! Rudy also supports open borders. NAU is on his agenda! Bye Bye America - hello Canamex!

Why do you say that Giuliani is an idiot? If Pat Robertson said that homosexuals and pro-abortionist are to blame for 9/11 then he is an idiot but why Giuliani?

Isn't there idiots who support just about any possible candidate?

***UPDATE***

Giuliani, has actually stayed away from posing 9/11 as part of his campaign. The media is naturally drawn to 9/11 because that is one of the biggest events in America's history that happened to occur during Giuliani's tenure as mayor.

Source(s): I am a Christian.

Pat is concerned that if Giuliani wins the nomination, people will say that the evangelical movement no longer has political power*. Since it was starting to look quite likely that Giuliani will be the nominee, Pat jumped in with an endorsement just to head off that loss in power. Now he'll claim that his endorsement was part of why Giuliani won, so that he can go on threatening Republican politicians in the future.

* For example, there was a large story on that theme in the NYTimes Sunday Magazine a few weeks ago.

• Politics do make strange bedfellows. But I have read that Giuliani is no liberal. Maybe there's an issue that is so dear to Robertson's heart that he's willing to overlook the fact that Giuliani is/was pro-choice, pro-gay, and has been divorced twice.

Most people, including most Christians, don't give a rat's a$$ what Pat Robertson says or does, or who he supports. IF he supports RG, it's probably because they're both pro-war in Iran.

Also, I have to agree with Darwin Lied. I wouldn't vote for RG if he were the only one running. Being pro-war and pro-abortion is more than enough to make me not want him for my President.

I would agree with "Chris" in this one. Pat Robertson is a poor example of a Christian, if he actually is one. Unfortunately, some people who claim to be Christian are really messed up, and then when people see it they say "well if that's Christianity I'm good without it." I would encourage you to seek the God of the Bible, and view those upstanding Christians as good representatives of our Lord.

I'm not a fan of Robertson. This seems totally contradictory to what Robertson then believes he is teaching-Christianity. I hope his followers wake up and soon.

You make a good point.

About 99% of Pat Robertson's followers are asking the same question. Pat is trying to block Hillery's path to the whitehouse.

Unfortunately, he is doing one thing and preaching another. It will cost him. I just hope it does not cost us all.

• hmmmm... seeing as Pat Robertson is just a few inches left of Fred Phelps..... it was unlikely that Rudy would get my vote. Now, its a virtual impossibility.

Lemme think.

Nope. The worst democrat in the world is still better than the best republican. Don't care what Robertson says, at best he'd give me another reason to not vote for Mr. 9-11.