What is the best ladies wrist watch for 21 years old girl?

My sister is turning 21 this coming November 21, i want to give her a gift and i want the gift is wrist watch. What is the best wrist watch for her age?

• ?
    Best Answer

21-year-olds do wear watches... don't worry about that. Popular watches that aren't too pricey (majority are under $100) are Fossil brand watches. They have great designs, and good warranties. If you're looking for something a little more elegant or more expensive, I would agree that Gucci, Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana are good ideas. Other good brands are Tag Heuer, Swatch (they're not just the colorful plastic watches we wore in the eighties, now they have really nice stuff!) and there's always classics like Cartier, Rolex, and Movado. If you're still unsure, take her watch shopping with you, or even give her a gift certificate to a store like Macy's that has lots of different brands and styles. Anything you give her, I'm sure she'll love!

Don't aim super-high like the Dolce & Gabbana, Juicy Couture stuff that other people have been recommending.

What you want is a watch that is elegant, but not too fancy. At 21, a girl still wants to go out and be able to have fun. The watch should be versatile, but not sporty. That way it goes well with whatever clothes she'll be wearing at the time, and she also won't have to stress too much if (God forbid) something happens to the watch. Let's face it, watches break and get lost. Yes, that's a terrible thing to weigh into your decision about which watch to buy, but it makes a difference!

I would recommend something from Guess or Fossil. They are generally very nice looking without being too pricey. If you can shell out the extra cash, Citizen watches are very nice too. Try to avoid Seiko watches as they are generally designed very conservatively and don't really fit a younger-generation person. Hope this helps!

First this is in the wrong section. The new hot craze earlier this year were K& Bros watches. I have one and get so many compliments on it. They are unisex, but they have some that are pink. They're awesome watches.

Got my girlfriend an ESQ Diamond for goin' out, and the Wenger Standard 70230 with a leather band for everyday. I think she was about 22 when I got the ESQ. She loves them both.

Hello,

Actually it varies person to person. My daughter like to wear jewelry watches while her friends like to wear something fancy and sporty. However I can share a nice source for collecting watches. Here is the website-

21 year old girls don't wear wrist watches. Find another gift.

Diesel is really cute. I just got one.. in white.

http://amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/104-9441035-85367...

Fossil has some great watches.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2966814/0~2376779~2374...

This is cute...a 21 year old would love it. I know this 26 year old does:)

Bulova is fancy.