Where can I find a decent PC system: Box & LCD for under £250? - (UK ONLY)?

Hey wonderous Yahoo Answerers... I'm currently looking to buy 3 *new* PC systems, all of an equal spec. They need to have everything in the box that needs to be there, but no peripherals needed (keyboard, mouse, speakers etc). Also need an LCD screen. I can do without an operating system, but a preloaded one... show more Hey wonderous Yahoo Answerers...

I'm currently looking to buy 3 *new* PC systems, all of an equal spec. They need to have everything in the box that needs to be there, but no peripherals needed (keyboard, mouse, speakers etc). Also need an LCD screen. I can do without an operating system, but a preloaded one might be handy.

I've been looking at the barebones systems at Novatech.co.uk and their prebuilt systems, but was wondering if anyone knew of anything better.

PLEASE don't recommend anything that's over £250, as that's the absolute limit on my budget.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: Please don't just give me a list of sites that do good deals, if you've got the time, could you please point me to a specific machine... If you haven't got the time to do that, please don't bother answering.

Many thanks all.

xx
1 answer 1