How is the University of Southern Alabama?

I want to go there for pre-med/medical. I'm in the "instate" area but I live about two hours from Mobile. Has anyone gone there for pre-med or medical courses? What does it specialize in? Are there any scholarships that I should know about? Is it a nice place to live?

Favorite Answer

The University of South Alabama has a good medical school and although the campus may not compete with schools such as Auburn or Alabama, the campus is nice and located in the western part of the city. There are plenty of trees and its near the city's largest park. The medical school has research facilities and continues to expand its programs. Mobile is a great place to live and the downtown area is experiencing an upswing in redevelopment. Unfortunately, I can't help much with information about scholarships but I would suggest checking the college's website.

My sister went there for two years. She didn't like it and transferred to Auburn University. I only visited the campus once. I remember I didn't like it because there were hardly any trees. Sorry I don't know about pre-med or scholarships.

My sister went there for 2 years. She did no longer like it and transferred to Auburn college. I in basic terms visited the campus as immediately as. I remember i did no longer like it through actuality there have been hardly any wood. Sorry i don't be attentive to approximately pre-med or scholarships.