Can you fail a drug test if you have hydrocodone (Vicodin) in your system?

I have a "random" urinalysis coming up and I have been taking hydrocodone for a week now after some oral surgery. Does anyone know how this will affect my drug test?
Update: I'm not on probation. LOL. My job performs random drug testing and one of my coworkers told me she thinks one is coming up. I told her I had nothing to worry about because I don't do drugs and I never have. She then told me that prescription drugs can show up on the test too. This worried me because I have... show more I'm not on probation. LOL. My job performs random drug testing and one of my coworkers told me she thinks one is coming up. I told her I had nothing to worry about because I don't do drugs and I never have. She then told me that prescription drugs can show up on the test too. This worried me because I have been taking the hydrocodone faithfully because it is the only thing that has relieved the pain in my mouth.