Financial Ratios for Walmart Inc?

I'm trying to find out what the Liquidity Ratios, Profitability Ratios, and Solvency ratios of Walmart Inc. for the last 2 years. Can someone help me find it and show me the calculations? For Liquidity Ratios, I need current ratio, quick ratio, receivable turnover, and inventory turnover. For... show more I'm trying to find out what the Liquidity Ratios, Profitability Ratios, and Solvency ratios of Walmart Inc. for the last 2 years. Can someone help me find it and show me the calculations?

For Liquidity Ratios, I need current ratio, quick ratio, receivable turnover, and inventory turnover.

For Profitability Ratios, I need profit margin, asset turnover, return on assets, return on common stockholder's equity, earnings per share, price-earning ratio, and payout ratio.

For Solvency Ratios, I need debt to total assets ratio and times interest earned.

Thanks