Financial Ratios for Walmart Inc?

I'm trying to find out what the Liquidity Ratios, Profitability Ratios, and Solvency ratios of Walmart Inc. for the last 2 years. Can someone help me find it and show me the calculations?

For Liquidity Ratios, I need current ratio, quick ratio, receivable turnover, and inventory turnover.

For Profitability Ratios, I need profit margin, asset turnover, return on assets, return on common stockholder's equity, earnings per share, price-earning ratio, and payout ratio.

For Solvency Ratios, I need debt to total assets ratio and times interest earned.

Thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Current ratio= current assets/current liabilities

quick ratio also called acid-test ratio= cash + short-term investments + current receivables/ current liabilities

receivable turnover = net sales/ average accounts receivable

inventory turnover = cost of goods sold/ average inventory

profit margin = net income/ net sales

return on total assets = net income/average total assets

asset turnover = net sales/ average total assets

return on common stockholder's equity = net income - preferred dividends/ average common stockholders' equity

earnings per share = net income - preferred dividends / weighted average common shares outstanding

price-earning ratio = market price per common share/ earnings per share

debt ratio = total liabilities/ total assets

times interest earned = income before interest expense and income taxes/ interest expense

• Lois
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I got a letter dated July 6, 2008, and just opened it yesterday. I was going to trash it and shred my name off everything but decided to do a little research. I know it's a scam but wondered how Commerce Bank, it's on the check, was connected. The check came from Keystone Asset Management, Inc from Lansdale, Pa which appears to be a real company. I emailed them and awaiting a reply. Do Not Deposit the check!

• 1 decade ago

go to their Investor relation's section on their website, go through their 10-K, find the numbers that make up the ratios, calculate the ratios

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.