promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Financial Ratios for Walmart Inc?

I'm trying to find out what the Liquidity Ratios, Profitability Ratios, and Solvency ratios of Walmart Inc. for the last 2 years. Can someone help me find it and show me the calculations?

For Liquidity Ratios, I need current ratio, quick ratio, receivable turnover, and inventory turnover.

For Profitability Ratios, I need profit margin, asset turnover, return on assets, return on common stockholder's equity, earnings per share, price-earning ratio, and payout ratio.

For Solvency Ratios, I need debt to total assets ratio and times interest earned.

Thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Current ratio= current assets/current liabilities

quick ratio also called acid-test ratio= cash + short-term investments + current receivables/ current liabilities

receivable turnover = net sales/ average accounts receivable

inventory turnover = cost of goods sold/ average inventory

profit margin = net income/ net sales

return on total assets = net income/average total assets

asset turnover = net sales/ average total assets

return on common stockholder's equity = net income - preferred dividends/ average common stockholders' equity

earnings per share = net income - preferred dividends / weighted average common shares outstanding

price-earning ratio = market price per common share/ earnings per share

debt ratio = total liabilities/ total assets

times interest earned = income before interest expense and income taxes/ interest expense

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lois
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I got a letter dated July 6, 2008, and just opened it yesterday. I was going to trash it and shred my name off everything but decided to do a little research. I know it's a scam but wondered how Commerce Bank, it's on the check, was connected. The check came from Keystone Asset Management, Inc from Lansdale, Pa which appears to be a real company. I emailed them and awaiting a reply. Do Not Deposit the check!

• 1 decade ago

go to their Investor relation's section on their website, go through their 10-K, find the numbers that make up the ratios, calculate the ratios

• 1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.