Financial Ratios for Walmart Inc?

I'm trying to find out what the Liquidity Ratios, Profitability Ratios, and Solvency ratios of Walmart Inc. for the last 2 years. Can someone help me find it and show me the calculations?

For Liquidity Ratios, I need current ratio, quick ratio, receivable turnover, and inventory turnover.

For Profitability Ratios, I need profit margin, asset turnover, return on assets, return on common stockholder's equity, earnings per share, price-earning ratio, and payout ratio.

For Solvency Ratios, I need debt to total assets ratio and times interest earned.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

go to your local edward jones broker and she or he should be able to give you the paperwork on the company thay till have this info!!! most folks would like to know this if they were buying stock!!!

go to their Investor relation's section on their website, go through their 10-K, find the numbers that make up the ratios, calculate the ratios