Promoted

If MILLIONS died in the holocaust..?

Where are the mass graves?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just an answer from somebody who lost 70% of his family in the holocaust... have you been to Auschwitz ? Go there and see for yourself, you will find the mass graves there and in hundreds of places in Europe, people just trown into trenches and dirt thrown on top of them, You are an arrogant and ignorant fool, because of people like you holocausts happen over and over again. Cambodia lost 4,000,000 to Pol Pot, have you seen the mass graves?

I bet you did not...

Ugly revisionist worms like you never rest...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • hmmmm
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Gosh, look at the Nazi documentations. They were anal about keeping records. View the films they made and the material they kept on the expermentation of the interns. Ask the soldier, a lot still alive, what they saw when they liberated the Nazi camps. Talk to survivers of the Ghettos, and to those that saw the Ghettos. Why did those that served in the concentration camps hide after the war if they did not violate human dignity? I guess we are just dreamers born to repeat histories mistakes.............

• Elly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Most of the victims were cremated, so there aren't many mass graves left. We don't need the bones of all the victims to know that they were killed. The Nazis themselves kept records, there were so many eyewitnesses and these millions of people really disappeared, so there is no doubt that it happened.

• 1 decade ago

You've got to be kidding me.

Source(s): www.wikipedia.org
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Skeff
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Are you really that insipid and obtuse?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.