Do you wish upon a star?

I still do:)

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes I have. Apparently wishing upon a star is not limited to just a few. "When you wish upon a star, MAKES NO DIFFERENCE WHO YOU ARE, when you wish upon a star your dreams come true. Isn't that a beautiful thought.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I wish upon Star light, Star bright, the first star I see tonight☺

• Stacy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I had a wish come true from blowing out birthday candles! From when i was 5 till 12 i wished for the same wish It came true 10 days after my 14 birthday =] <333

• 1 decade ago

I wish upon a star and put it in my pocket, saving it for a rainy day. =)

star bright, starlight

first star I see tonight

I wish I may, wish I might

to get the wish I wish tonight

that's what I always say when I see the first star!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I always wish upon a shooting star.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Always good to wish upon something. I did that growing up and maybe should start doing it again♦

• -R
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I haven't slowed down long enough to look up at the stars, in a very long time. So sadly, No, I don't Squirty.

Thanks for reminding me of what I am missing out on these days.

• 1 decade ago

I did but I wished for a really great husband. Well everyone is garauanteed love so I don't know if it ever really worked!

• I do, hoping that the wishes of my heart will come true. At some point weither or not ppl want to admit or acknowledge it everyone does...

• 1 decade ago

i do last year i wished that i wouldnt fail science and i didnt i was super lucky cause a got the grade on my final that i needed to pass 4 the year

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.