Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is a good guy a good thing?

Or are good guys not so much fun?

• ejb199
    Favorite Answer

no i think they can be fun! a good guy is a good thing, yes!

A good guy is a very good thing. And good guys can be lots of fun.

A good guy is a good thing, if you can find one.

When I was younger, I was drawn to the bad guys and am still sorry for that. They seem to be shallow, less caring and think they are really something.

I have found what I think is a good guy and he is a lot of fun. He is actually more fun than a bad guy because we think of each other and what makes us both bad together. I wouldn't trade him for anything. My good guy is also my bad guy and that is good.

Only when you know a person, people are more interested in you when you aren't so good. Like with girls, its more likely they will want to just be your friend if you are a good guy so its best not to be, but if you then turn into a good guy once the are with you then they are happy because they trust you more and they know you can be bad if you want to be.

I think good guys are a good thing. Just cos they are a "good guy" doesn't mean they are TOO good. My boyfriend is my definition of a great guy and he would do anything for his family and friends. But I love him to bits - he still has a "naughty" side to him too which is great but I know deep down he is genuine and lovely.

So a good guy is a good thing in my opinion :o)

Perception is everything... "Good guys" are not the opposite of a

"bad boy", if that's what you're thinking... A "bad boy" is just a man who hasn't found the "one" woman yet... If the "guy" isn't a MAN, good or bad; not interested.

If you mean "player" as opposed to "good guy" ... it still depends.

If the "good guy" isn't ; then all the TALK in the world is worthless. He's a player. Pass.

I watch what people do, not what they say... }:>

good guys are a good thing and they are fun

Good guys are hard to find these days. Good thing I found mine 17 years ago.

If you're a good guy, hang in there, you'll find some nice girl to love. There are all kinds of places to meet girls you just have to be patient.

Good luck, good guy!!

not as much fun but boring guys are better than guys who want to hurt you. my boyfriend's a good guy but i love him! ;)

I've had enough players, jackasses, cocky men and losers to give one to every girl in North and South Carolina.

A good guy is a wonderful thing...and all too hard to find!