I want to go self employed as a cleaner, and hopefully build up a business but im scared !?

I have a cleaning job, which is more like an organising/cleaning.I have OCD and so I want to put the condition to good use.The people I clean for say I have totally transformed their lives and home as its so clean,tidy and homely:they agreed I should start up a biz, but apart from trying to think up a company name... show more I have a cleaning job, which is more like an organising/cleaning.I have OCD and so I want to put the condition to good use.The people I clean for say I have totally transformed their lives and home as its so clean,tidy and homely:they agreed I should start up a biz, but apart from trying to think up a company name I also need to somehow put across that I dont just scrub toilets;I make the home feel special.
I want to stay as local to the area I live in to keep costs down,and be able to pick clients.Im not a very confident person and am worried I will be seen as "just the cleaner".Should I charge by the hour (I asked for £7.50 and they happily pay this) or should I charge per job?Also I guess Im scared of making a hash of it even though I really want to do this. Advice?
Update: just want to add that I'm just thorough in cleaning with OCD not repeating and unable to move on,Also Im in mid suffolk area if anyone wants a cleaner!!! cheeky