What is your favorite current X-Men book?

X-Men

Uncanny X-Men

X-Factor

etc.

And tell me why you think that.

You can go to my profile and it has a link to my collection if you ever wanna discuss comics.

• Jon C
    Favorite Answer

X-Men

X-Factor

Uncanny X-Men

Astonishing X-Men

The New X-Men

Just about all except New Excalibur.

I like the new X-Factor especially. I think Peter David is a very good story writer. The way he makes the comic go is like watching an Episode of The O.C meets Heroes.

I like The New X-Men as it's nice to see how the next generation of mutants turn out like. I think Rockslide is funny. My current faves would be Mercury, Dust, Hellion and X-23. My only beef is with the new artist. I think his art kinda sucks. They should bring Chris Bachalo to do it! I love his artwork.

As for the rest. I have always been an X-Fan so I love the way the story goes and the artwork has been quite alright so far.

at the moment uncanny x-men, i've enjoyed the team more then the other teams. I like that for the first time in 10 years someone wrote warpath the way he should be.

rogues team in x-men made no sence, Astonishing x-men has dropped off a lot,

I have no want to read new x-men

if you like comics join my yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/superherosforever/

Uncanny X-men is the all time classic it started the x-men expansion in the 1st place. New X-men is my 2nd for the new generation of mutants.

Right now I am finding that X-Factor to me is the most well written. But let's see how things go with this new Messiah Complex crossover.

right now i collect them all and I'm looking forward to the messiah complex!

if i had to choose one it would be the new x-men.

rockslide

pixie

stepford cuckoos

mercury, dust, hellion, elixir,x and david.

my favorite character was winddancer and they dowered her, [i know she is in the NW,] and killed some great characters off. can wait to see how all this pans out.

• Nova

at the moment I go for UXM

but at all - uncanny

the Xfiles

Mine is the ALL-MAN! ♥

lol!