Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
s = subject v = verb o = odjuct
1 . used + to
2. (be) used to
3. s + v
4. s - v - o
5. s - v - adj
6. s - v - adv
- PetiteLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I used a stone to throw to John.
2. I am used to getting up early.
3. The sun rises. (Subject - The sun, verb- rises)
4. John reads a book.( Subject --John , verb--reads , object --a book)
5. John is hard-working.(Subject --John, verb--is, adjective -- hard-working)
6. John works hard. (Subject -- John, verb-- works, adverb--hard)
- 1 decade ago
1. I used to play marbles in past.
3. Mary plays marbles all the time.
4. Kelvin loves to play tricks on Kevin.
5. Peggy is a nice mother.
6. Cathy eats rudely.