Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Who saw "Nip/Tuck" tonight? (Nov 13). I am dying to talk about what a freaky episode it was! LOL.?

Best Answer

It was hilarious!! I love it! I hate Kimber though...what a low life! Answer my question a few down from yours....

xoxo

• LORD Z

Saw it. It was pretty good. I think it made up for every episode to this point.

It seems Matt and Kimber blew 250,000 dollars on crystal meth.

Christian is now going to start sleeping with Julia.

Sean is going to bust if he can't have some freaky sex and that means Carrera will be back to beat him up.

I will be glad if the daughter starts to have more of a role in the show.

Conner and Wilber seem to be non characters at this moment.

I expect Lisa will be hitting on Olivia any day now and Christian too.

And Olivia's daughter is just going to be wicked.

It can only get better from here....

• Mandi

It was pretty jaw dropping thru the show! I think i ended the show saying "oh my god". It was one of the weirdest shows i've ever seen since i've started watching the show, but i must admit i was sucked into it easily. I couldn't believe the part where Sean's girlfriend **** herself! I'm really not sure why they had that scene in the show, but like you said it was a freaky episode. And what do you think of Kimber and Matt at the end of the show!?!?! I didn't see it coming at all, tho we should have..he did looked cracked out! I can't wait till next week!

That was a crazy episode! Sean better not hook up with Eden... and I can't believe Christian's selling himself for money! Well it's not that much of a surprise cuz he did it with Rosie O'Donnell's character before, but still! And I can't believe Julia totally dissed Christian, and Matt doing drugs with Kimber?! It was a totally crazy episode, but that's what I love about nip/tuck! they always find new ways to shock us. I can't wait until next week!

Yes it was great! Oliva's daughter is such a freak! haha I Cant wait for the next eposide

You are sooo right, freaky is the word for it !!! LOL

i cant see it yet i live in cali i have to wait til 10 ergh!

i saw part of it.

it was ...interesting lol

pretty crazy