Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

what is the name of the wooden hammer-type device that judges use when they say order in the court??

its like a wooden hammer device thing...

7 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer


  • Herb W
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    You've probably heard this a dozen times already but it's called a gavel. Don't ask me why.

  • 1 decade ago


  • 1 decade ago

    It's called a gavel.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    That would be a gavel.

  • 1 decade ago

    it's called a GAVEL.

  • 1 decade ago

    a mallet???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.