We can't afford to live after paying child support, daycare and a student loan for my husband's ex-wife.

My husband just got an increase for the child support he has to pay. Plus he has to pay daycare for his kids daycare and the student loan for his exwife. After paying all of this, we are not left with enough to pay our house payment. We can't sell our home because of the market in our area. I am trying a... show more My husband just got an increase for the child support he has to pay. Plus he has to pay daycare for his kids daycare and the student loan for his exwife. After paying all of this, we are not left with enough to pay our house payment. We can't sell our home because of the market in our area. I am trying a home based business to help out but we are expecting a new baby in a couple of months and we have a little toddler. Does anyone have any suggestions?