Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

When it comes to favorite contacts w/ celebrities as avatars, do you find yourself liking the actor more now?

I mean, say you have a favorite contact with Diane Keaton or Robert DeNiro or Jack Nicholson or Leonard Nimoy as their avatar, do you start to think "Gee, maybe I should watch a DeNiro movie tonight?" just because Deer Hunter, with the De Niro avatar, was particularly witty?

Best Answer

Yeah--witty, that's me

I'm gettin to know Jack better--one of the Jacks anyway

Yeah, I'll watch that last chick flick him and Diane were in tonight, for real.

Personally I liked the real ones, well most of them anyway.

We have The Nolte... Orson Welles... and many many

more. My fav is Meryl as I have been told I resumble her

myself plus she is a good poster not poser on here ... we have a Planet of the Apes one who has been dis =orderly conduct lately... lots of Jacks and Bubba's then the Hillaries! Every one in themselves a character! Thanks for asking.

There is one on here from time to time of a singer of a band, the actual guy is a turd but I listen to the band alot more recently. Can't say I regret getting into the band, but time wasted on the turd I do regret.

How sweet of you to mention me among such competition, uh, I mean fellow Academy members. Thank you, and keep smiling!

Now where are Leonard, Jack, and Clint?

C'mon, Reign of Fyre, admit it, you've had the hots for Leonard Nimoy as SPOCK since you were a kid. Don't blame jmensan2 for it!

I still like to watch reruns of the Star Trek movies, and I have looked out to see if any are coming up.

I really was named after my avatar, and like her!! Nice to see all of the above celebrities, and hope that the rest will join us soon!!

This "Old Sport" still has it--though it's mostly directing and producing now. I wasn't exactly horse manure in "The Horse Whisperer," you know.

It's nice to be reunited with some of my old friends.

Okay. I know I'm not well liked around these parts, but my "husband" is - and he never misses a good party.

Now WHERE are you hiding him?

I stood by him, and now he's dam well going to stand by me until the day I am sworn in!!

Come to think of it, where are Dubya and his "brothers"?

On the contrary, I sometimes find myself attracted to the cartoon avatars - especially one face in particular.........hmmm maybe I should go to bed.